The Bare Minimum

Why do people think that they can do the bare minimum when it comes to winning you back ...

"Hey"
"hi .."
A couple texts as to why they are sorry
And boom here we are
Right back at step 1
But aren't we supposed to be past step 1?
Yeah I thought so …but why aren't we ?

Because you haven't done anything to win back my love

You haven't shown me that you are worth trusting
You haven't shown me how you have grown
You haven't bragged about your new perspectives on life

Yet somehow you manage to shoot me a couple of 

"I miss you" 
text
A couple good morning text
a couple emojis here and there
 heart eyes😍

But those aren't fixing the holes in our relationship 
And maybe you'll send a goodnight text here and there if we haven't fell asleep together on Facetime.

But that’s not showing me that you're sorry boo
It shows that you don’t care

It shows that love doesn’t live here

And somehow these words still run out your mouth 
with confidence that they are going to win.

"Nah imma get her back"
"She's mine bro"

The Bare Fuckin Minimum

So what happens now?
We encounter the problem again and again
The cycle repeats and after countless I'm sorry's and pleads to get the other person back we still haven't gotten anywhere

So we argue
And argue
And scream argue
And here we are coming at each other's necks trying to fix an issue that has grown into a problem.

"AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU !"

Ouch who knew favors could hurt

That phrase people say when they want you to feel bad
So now I feel guilty
And I think "well maybe he's changed"…
And so it continues…

Be sure to subscribe to my channel to see when I post new videos 🎥

⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me
or email me at nicelookash@gmail.com


No comments