Double Date Nightmare

Are You Subscribed?
Now you guys have heard me talk about this guy in previous posts
but girl..
On this episode of "What Could Possibly Go Wrong"
He takes the cake of embarrassing me.
The full story is linked right here.

I wanted to use this post to get a little serious.
This guy was very, very, very selfish.
I dated him on and off for about 3 years and
he never looked out for me once.
Be very careful of people who only look out
for themselves.
Granted you are supposed to take care of yourself
but
taking care of yourself does not mean being selfish
to others.
Remember that...

He was verbally and physically abusive.
He always spoke with the pronoun I.
In a relationship it is WE not I.
He would use me for money, sex and comfort.
Yet I could never get anything from him.
I was too "needy" if I asked him for anything.

Now I didn't know any better,
at the time I was very young.
I am still young but I learned from
my mistake.
Certain people you cannot change.
Being selfish and self centered are two things
NO ONE
should want to be.
So evaluate yourself
your relationships
your friends
your family relationships
Are these people selfish?
Rude?
Users?
Self Centered ?
Do they give criticism downplay everything you do?

I hope reading this and watching these two videos
(Don't Fall In Love With Potential) & (Story Time- Double Date Nightmare)
will help you evaluate your choices and make wiser decisions
I was very hard headed and naive when I was in this relationship
and I didn't know how girls were supposed to be treated.
As time progresses I will have videos on my channel to help
you ladies understand your worth.

Let me know in the comments what you think of this post and my story time.
Be sure to subscribe to my channel to see when I post new videos 🎥
⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me

or email me at nicelookash@gmail.com

No comments