Well.. Can We Take the Condom Off ?


Hi Girl,

Today I want to talk about a topic that EVERYONE encounters. The question that you answer without thinking first.

Well.. Can we take the condom off ?

I made this video to help you ladies... and gents make informed decisions. Now I'm not going to start spewing information at you like a mom... because I'm not your mom lol. I am going to tell you about a time this happened to me in hopes that it can help you.

STORYTIME



One time I was talking to this guy and he asked me to take the condom off. Now being young and dumb(I'm still young just a little more knowledgeable) I said "sure?"

Now I didn't catch anything but there are so many ladies out there that say "sure?" just like I did and end up in a terrible situation.

So when I answered of course he was excited. Myself on the other hand not so much. To be honest I thought he wouldn't like me anymore if I said "no". I want everyone reading this to NEVER EVA EVAAAA (Cardi B's voice) feel this way.

1. If he doesn't like you anymore then there's plenty more guys out there for you girl (If he can't respect your decision then he can go → that way (migos voice).


2. He might be okay with it and you might be overreacting (you never know).


I never knew if the guy was okay with it because I said "sure?" the first time he asked.

I never want you girls to think that if you say "no" then he's not going to like you anymore because that's what I thought. He might be cool with keeping it on until YOU BOTH feel comfortable taking it off.

You both have to agree, one person's decision does not rule over the other person's decision. In my video I try to give you all the tools you need to make inform decisions.

Be Safe and if you do decide to take it off then get tested FIRST.

Love Ya.

For advice email me at - nicelookash@gmail.com


Follow & Connect With Me On
Instagram- @AshliTatumm


Twitter-  @AshliTatumm

Facebook Like Page - Nice Look Ash YouTube



No comments