10 Things Every Girl Should Keep In Their Bag


Hey Girl,

I posted a video last night about a time I needed a toothbrush in public
but I didn't have one.
Therefore this blog post is inspired by that video.

Here are five 10 things every girl should carry in their bag.

1. A Toothbrush and Toothpaste.
    This is technically two things but think of a toothbrush and toothpaste as Bonnie and Clyde.
    You can't have one without the other.
    You do not want to be that girl who throws up on the 1st date and gets caught without a                         toothbrush.


2. Deodorant
    One warm HOT day in highschool I had on this really cute pink shirt and a jeans jacket to match.
     I thought I was the cutest thing walking.
     Except I forgot to put on deodorant that day.
    So I had to walk with my arms by my side the entire day.

3. Floss
    "Lets Take a selfie"
    " Girl you have a piece of a burger in your teeth..."
    You need to carry floss... think of floss as your best friend that never wants to be left out of any           plans.

4. CAPSTICK
    " She's cute but why are her lips so damn dry"
        Lol I'm kidding but nothing is worse then going out
        and forgetting your capstick.

5.  A Brush
     Your hair is going to cause a seen at some point in the day.
      Do not leave the house without a brush to tame your mane.


6. Tampons/Pads
     Bonus Points to anyone who can remember that episode of Degrassi
     when Emma got her period but didn't have a tampon on her.
     As girls we all know our period will come whenever she feels like it
     despite what our period calendar says.
     Therefore DO NOT leave the house without your tampons or pads.
     I don't care if they cant fit in your bag.. make it fit.

7. Hand Sanitizer 
    The world is a gross place ...

8. Lotion 
    I live in New York, where it is cold about 10/12 months in the year.
    Therefore my hands can get VERY ashy.
    Palmer's CoCoa Butter Lotion is my favorite.


9. Pepper Spray
    I have friends who have been in very SCARY situations,
    where they needed something to defend themselves.
    However they were without it at the time.
    I'm not saying pepper spray can save your life but
    it just might distract the attacker so you can make a quick get away.

10. A Mirror
      A lifesaver when you want to fix yourself up
      so you don't walk outside looking like Shanaynay from Martin.




Be sure to subscribe to my channel to see when I post new videos 🎥


⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me




No comments