How To Save $6,000




Hey Girl,


Awhile back I made a video about saving your money.
We work hard for our money and we deserve to enjoy it to dammit.


Here are 5 ways you can save $6,000.00
I did it and I know you can too.


Step 1 :
Cut up the rusty, dusty credit card. You clearly need to learn self discipline. You can't save money if you constantly have to pay off Discover. Trust me … I got a statement from Citibank saying they were happy that I spent $4,000 within the past year.


Holy...


Yeah so do yourself a favor and just don't spend unless you have cash.


Step 2:
Get on a budget
No that doesn't mean being cheap so just stop.
It means giving everydollar a name.
I like to use the app everydollar (everydollar.com)
No more “Oh damn, what did I spend that $40 on”


Step 3:
Set boundaries !
If you have $5 in your account THEN YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO THE CLUB.

Think before you buy something.

A good rule of thumb is asking yourself "can I buy this item twice?"
Meaning if you can buy it twice then that means that you can afford it.
Am I saving for something more important than this forever 21 bodycon skirt?
Do I even really like this or am I just happy that I found it?


Step 4:
Cut off friends that don't support your decision.
Friends who want you to stay broke are broke themselves.
Case closed.


Step 5:
For the ladies and gents with bills,
Negotiate your bills down.
For example- I like to watch Power on STARZ.
The STARZ channel with Fios is $25 a month and you have to wait to cancel it.
The STARZ channel app which I can get on my playstation, xbox, roku, fire stick etc is $8.99/month and I can cancel it whenever I want.
Look at all that money I just saved you

No need to thank me lol
Happy saving my loves.💓

Follow & Connect With Me On

If you need advice email me at - nicelookash@gmail.com

Instagram- @AshliTatumm

Twitter-  @AshliTatumm
Facebook Like Page - Nice Look Ash YouTube


Disclaimer- I do not own any of the images/gif used in this blog post.

No comments