Fashion Blogger Instagram @Thetatumseries




Hey Ladies

This year I want to share more of what I wear through pictures.
I created an instagram dedicated to my outfits (linked here)
I will definitely most more
streetwear outfits
Dressy
Causal
and definitely shoes.

Stay tuned
From Lolashoetique

Peanuts Gang Vans. I got them on sale for $40

From Lolashoetique


From Shoedazzle.. they aren't the more comfortable
but they are cute


Red Timberlands, I've had these for years
so you may or may not find them in stores
Clutch is from Aldo.com for $40
Watch is Marc Jacobs- $150

Total Outfit Cost- $65.00
The watch I got on sale for $150 but the outfit can do bad
all by herself without this watch
Nice outfit for a casual lunch day
Outfit Details are on my instagram 



Be sure to subscribe to my channel to see when I post new videos 🎥
⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
Fashion Page- @Melaninxshoes
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me

or email me at nicelookash@gmail.com






No comments