The Time I Dated an OLDER Man


Hey Girl,

Sometimes we get into these situationships and wonder later in life why we entered them to begin with(I know your thinking of a few losers you dated in the past lol). 

My story time is a prime example of dating gone wrong. In this video I dated an older guy who didn't have my best interest. Lets just say it went left real, real, real quick.

Im glad to have gotten out of the situation safe but a lot of girls don't. So at the end of this video I give a little girl talk tips when it comes to dating.

I know we ALL can relate to my dating gone wrong video lol.

I will be doing more story times and advice videos. If you have something you need advice on and would like me to feature it in a video then feel free to email me at nicelookash@gmail.com 

Love you and stay clear of these losers ... aka R.Kelly 😂(insider if you watched the video).

No comments