Am I in love with Potential?

Hey Girl,

I wanted to share an experience with you guys about falling in love with potential.
To many times I have fallen in love with what someone said they would do.
More than 90% of the time they never did what they promised to do.

But why?

Why do we fall in love with the should haves instead of the actual action?
Does that make sense?

I got tired of being promised one thing and not receiving it.
When this occurs your left with empty promises and tears
because
you're with a person who doesn't keep their word.


In the video I mention how in love I was with WORDS and not ACTIONS.
That should NEVER BE THE CASE.
That old,old,old saying that actions speak louder than words
should be a meme on facebook or something.
People who do what they promised are far more respected than those who don’t.

Anywho girls/ladies I want you to stop an think…



Follow & Connect With Me On



If you need advice email me at - nicelookash@gmail.com


Instagram- @AshliTatumm



Twitter-  @AshliTatumm



Facebook Like Page - Nice Look Ash YouTube - https://www.facebook.com/Nicelookash/

No comments