Goodbye 2017

December 2017

Closing out 2017 with a lot to think about.

Cheers to the birth of my YouTube channel.
Cheers to the life that I still have.
Cheers to the closer relationship I've built with god.

Tears to the 4 people I've known this year that have passed away.
Tears to the pain I've felt from loss.
Tears to the times my anxiety got the best of me.

Thanks to these experiences who have made me .. well me.
Thanks to all the people who believed in me
Thanks to the love
Thanks to the....

Well thanks to every experience in 2017 because it has allowed me to grow.

Now enough with the sappy love poem to 2017 because I can't stay lovey dovey for more than 30 seconds.

Here's.. or is it cheers?
Herescheers to 2018 where I will continue to
grow
build
cough
sneeze
laugh
skip
sleep
dance
not dance
dance because I can't dance
travel
create

Herescheers to you.. the person reading this because youre the sh*t !
You made it through this year, despite your terrible ex
the gum that got stuck to your shoe
or that time yesterday when you farted and almost passed out from the smell.
YOU MADE IT GIRL...OR GUY.

And as I dwelled yesterday on how extremely evil the world can be
I still managed this morning to wake up.
A lot of people don't have that opportunity.
So Carpe Diem 
(which means seize the day according to Phineas and Ferb)
[I'm not fact checking that definition because I trust them].

Thank You Guys and Gals for tuning in to my blog post.
What are your plans for the new year? (Tweet me it or comment below?
Don't say work out because that's a lie.
Get use to my humor because their will be a lot of it come 2018.
It's the real me baby !

⛛Follow and Connect with me on 
Twitter- AshliTatumm
♡Instagram- AshliTatumm
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then email me girl what are you waiting on - nicelookash@gmail.com

See ya 

Definitions
Herescheers- a combination of here's and cheers that was created by me at the time of writing this blog post because why the hell not. If Dr. Seuss can do it than I know I can too.

Dovey- rhymes with lovey

Carpe Diem- Bonus points if you tweet me what episode of Phineas and Ferb that's from.


No comments