What is Beauty to a Black Girl?


Hey ladies and gents
I was heavily inspired by a girl on YouTube by the name of Bri Hall
to make this video titled "What is Beauty to a Black Girl?"

I'm loving how black women are becoming more and more confident.
I'm loving how unapologetic we are.
I'm loving that people are recognizing our beauty.
But whether people recognize us or not 
we are still beautiful

So

I made this video and decided to have Lupita's Oscar Speech as a voice over
to remind you, the person reading this, that confidence in yourself is
EVERYTHING

When you have confidence in yourself then you do not take
Disrespect
Hate
Bullsh*t
Negativity

I've personally witnessed first hand how a lack of confidence can bring you down
You tend to say 'no' a lot
You put yourself down
You make excuses
You're generally unhappy

So take it from someone who use to have a very mediocre mood and was
generally unhappy,

You deserve to love yourself

So spend today and tomorrow doing something you love 
Write
Play video games
Do your makeup
Design clothes
Draw
Sing
Dance
Poop (just kidding... unless you find that fun then do you)



Lets chat ! Message me in the advice column on the home page (Click Here)


⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me
or email me at nicelookash@gmail.com



No comments