The Time I Had a Panic Attack because I Thought Someone Broke Into My House


Now we all seen those movies where the main character is home alone cooking or watching tv
and all of sudden there's a serial killer behind her.
I've been watching scary movies since I was 5 years old so I know all the signs of paranormal activity
when I see them.

One day I was home alone relaxing and minding my business.
I'm in college so any chance I get to relax is a blessing.
My room is upstairs guys so I am always on high alert for creepy sounds.
Everyone knows the person to die first in a movie is the person upstairs.
Anyway, every 7 minutes I was looking out the window

Except maybe after the 15th time of looking out the window I hear a pot drop downstairs.
Now I'm home alone and pots don't just drop by themselves.
So you know all hell break loose in my mind.

My Mind When All Hell Broke Loose 
So I get up and I say "Ma?"
No answer...
"Amari?" (My sister)
"Daddy?"
No Answer...
So I freeze right in my room like a statue.

I'm playing around with these meme's
But I was more scared then a baby father when his baby mother puts him on child support.
So I start calling everybody in my phone,
But no one was answering.
My uncle calls back and says he will send his girlfriend to come check on me.
My uncle is Jamaican and his girlfriend is Jamaican so you know they don't play.
So I was perfectly find with her coming over to check to see if someone had broke in.

Except my paranoid a** had already called 911.

So now my uncles girlfriend is on her way and so is NYPD.
The police show up and check the entire house. There was no sign of a break in.
My uncle's girlfriend is already here ready to run any thief over with her Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I'm upstairs looking down waiting for someone to give me the queue to jump out the window for my own safety.

My uncle's girlfriend yells "There's no one here".
"I heard someone downstairs" I yell through the window.
The cops search the entire house and realize that they had wasted 15 minutes of their life that they can't get back.

The cops came to the solution after laughing for 10 minutes that my cat had made the noise.

My anxiety tricked me again.
You could imagine the public embarrassment I felt lol.
I joke about this but panic attacks are not funny at all. You freeze in one spot,panting for long or short periods of time and in the end you wonder why you were scared in the first place.
This panic attack stemmed from a previous experience I had where someone actually wanted to get in my house.
I will talk about that in a video later in my YouTube Career(Click Here)
Thank You for 61 subscribers and over 100 views per blog post♡
My Grateful Dance
Be sure to subscribe to my channel to see when I post new videos 🎥

❣In my next post I will talk about ways to control your anxiety.

⇢⇢Follow and Connect with me on
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then use the advice column on the homepage to contact me

or email me at nicelookash@gmail.com







No comments