And Now Here We Are

January 2nd
As I write this blog post on January 1st 2018 I get a little scared. This post is to remind me and to remind you that fear stops all our adventures.
I tend to think ahead.
A lot. 
No more.
I don't want anxiety to stop me
or you.
But what if?
No.

If it happens then you deal with it then.
Dont create terrible events in your head that have little to no chance of happening.
So I'm writing this to you and me.
This year we will not let fear take away our overall drive to win.

Yeah we all get scared.. duh
but I'm not trying to be that 60 year old on her death bed with the thoughts of "wow I should have done this".

So if theres someone you messed up with and you want them back? Let them know.
If you miss a relationship with someone? Let them know.
You lost a friend over some bullsh*t? Let them know.
You always wanted to go to Cali? Then go..
What about the time this person did me wrong... forgive them. The forgiveness is for you so you can move on.

Dont fear love (something I'm trying not to fear too)
Your friends don't agree with a dream of yours? Oh well
Your boyfriend doubts you? Oh well
Your girlfriend doubts you? Oh well
Abusive relationship? Don't let fear keep you there (that rhymed)
What's my obsession with windows? Idk
for some reason these windows scream positivity to me


2018 I want to declare endless happiness.
Happiness for you.. the one who is reading this and sat through yet another sappy love poem and me, the author.
I actually just sat down and said "lemme write whatever"

and now here we are

⛛Follow and Connect with me on
Twitter- @nicelookashli
♡Instagram- @nicelookash
⥂Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and tell me your thoughts on my last video
If you need advice then email me girl what are you waiting on - nicelookash@gmail.com




No comments